According to the latest buzz, Rana Daggubati has finished shooting his part for Baahubali: The Conclusion. The actor, who worked very hard for the role of Bhallaladeva for three long years, has finally got done with it.
It seems that only a couple of songs and a bit of patch work are left and after that, the post production work will be started. Meanwhile, Rana is getting ready to start his next film under the direction of Teja.
Directed by the ace film maker S.S. Rajamouli, Baahubali: The Conclusion is slated to release on April 28, 2017.
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets