It was being speculated until recently that Victory Venkatesh will play Hiranyakasipa in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film on Bhakta Prahlada. However, the latest reports reveal that it is Venky’s nephew Rana Daggubati who has been chosen to play Hiranyakasipa.
Apparently, this film will be made on par with Hollywood and Rana and Gunasekhar have decided to rope in Hollywood technicians to work on the film’s VFX. Gunasekhar has reportedly set more than 10 crore budget for the computer graphics. More details will be announced soon.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time