It was being speculated until recently that Victory Venkatesh will play Hiranyakasipa in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film on Bhakta Prahlada. However, the latest reports reveal that it is Venky’s nephew Rana Daggubati who has been chosen to play Hiranyakasipa.
Apparently, this film will be made on par with Hollywood and Rana and Gunasekhar have decided to rope in Hollywood technicians to work on the film’s VFX. Gunasekhar has reportedly set more than 10 crore budget for the computer graphics. More details will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans
- Team SDT15’s unique promotions for the title glimpse