It was being speculated until recently that Victory Venkatesh will play Hiranyakasipa in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film on Bhakta Prahlada. However, the latest reports reveal that it is Venky’s nephew Rana Daggubati who has been chosen to play Hiranyakasipa.
Apparently, this film will be made on par with Hollywood and Rana and Gunasekhar have decided to rope in Hollywood technicians to work on the film’s VFX. Gunasekhar has reportedly set more than 10 crore budget for the computer graphics. More details will be announced soon.
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama