The macho Rana Daggubati is now the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man of 2014. He has received more votes than Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Allu Arjun, Nithiin and other actors. His tall and handsome looks coupled with a deadly body won him this award.
Rana is at a great time in his career and he is going to be seen in a stunning role in Baahubali very soon. He is also making great strides in Bollywood and he has some good things headed his way there also. This will mean Rana will scale new heights in 2015. Rana is excited by this Hyderabad Times award.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers