The muhurtam shot of Daggubati Rana’s project with Jagarlamudi Krish will be filmed in the first week of December at Ramanaidu Studios. The movie will commence shooting soon and currently, Anushka is said to be a strong contender for the heroine’s spot. No official announcement has been made over this so far.
The movie is going to have a mafia backdrop and Rana’s character is said to be named ‘Reddappa’. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner. Many industry biggies are expected to attend the muhurtam ceremony.
This will be the third movie for Krish after ‘Gayam’ and ‘Vedam’
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback