Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of Teja’s intense political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Meanwhile, there have been rumors that Rana would be teaming up with star director VV Vinayak for his next film.
Rana took to his Twitter this morning and laughed off the rumors saying that he will announce the details about his next film himself. Rana also said that he will be announcing more interesting updates about NRNM today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next