Hero Rana’s touching gesture during the lockdown has relieved at least 400 tribal families in Telangana’s Nirmal district. Rana went out of his way to help the tribals who have minimal access to even the basic necessities during these hard times.
Rana has provided these tribals with groceries and medicine. Allampally and Baba Naik Randa Gram panchayats and hamlets consisting of Gurram Madhira, Pala Regadi, Addala Timmapur, Misala Bhumanna Gudam, Gagannapet, Kaniram Tanda, Chintagudam, Gonguram Guda and Kadem Mandal have received help from the macho actor.
On the work-front, Rana was last seen in Aranya, which released before the lockdown. He has wrapped up his part in Venu Udugula’s Virata Parvam, apart from sharing screen space with Pawan Kalyan in Sagar K Chandra’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?