Hero Rana’s touching gesture during the lockdown has relieved at least 400 tribal families in Telangana’s Nirmal district. Rana went out of his way to help the tribals who have minimal access to even the basic necessities during these hard times.
Rana has provided these tribals with groceries and medicine. Allampally and Baba Naik Randa Gram panchayats and hamlets consisting of Gurram Madhira, Pala Regadi, Addala Timmapur, Misala Bhumanna Gudam, Gagannapet, Kaniram Tanda, Chintagudam, Gonguram Guda and Kadem Mandal have received help from the macho actor.
On the work-front, Rana was last seen in Aranya, which released before the lockdown. He has wrapped up his part in Venu Udugula’s Virata Parvam, apart from sharing screen space with Pawan Kalyan in Sagar K Chandra’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT