Rana has always been a noted businessman and does some very interesting things in his career. He owns South Bay which was launched last month and aims at creating diverse, quirky content and dialogue between the creators and the audience.
Now the latest update is that leading independent digital music distribution and artist services company Believe India announced a recent sign up with South Bay, YouTube Channel owned by actor, producer, and entrepreneur Rana Daggubati.
Speaking about it, Rana says “We are really excited to have Believe Distribution Services as our exclusive distribution partners at South Bay. Right from South Bay’s inception, we are looking for collaborations that will help us build edgy, quirky content and music is one of the verticals we are heavily focusing on. Right from giving a platform to independent artists to working on commercial content, we want to tap everything, and this partnership will help us reach our goals.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food