Rana has always been a noted businessman and does some very interesting things in his career. He owns South Bay which was launched last month and aims at creating diverse, quirky content and dialogue between the creators and the audience.
Now the latest update is that leading independent digital music distribution and artist services company Believe India announced a recent sign up with South Bay, YouTube Channel owned by actor, producer, and entrepreneur Rana Daggubati.
Speaking about it, Rana says “We are really excited to have Believe Distribution Services as our exclusive distribution partners at South Bay. Right from South Bay’s inception, we are looking for collaborations that will help us build edgy, quirky content and music is one of the verticals we are heavily focusing on. Right from giving a platform to independent artists to working on commercial content, we want to tap everything, and this partnership will help us reach our goals.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game