Priya Anand has decided to do something special for her birthday which falls on September 17. Recently, she stated that she, in association with an NGO named Nalandaway Foundation, is going to raise funds to educate 25 underprivileged children. “Working with The Nalandaway Foundation & Orangestreet.in to Help Educate 25 Children.. Going through the list of children…& I’m having the hardest time selecting.. Wonder if WE can come together & give them the gift of Education..Will you guys Help me Help them?” she tweeted. Now, much to her delight, her friends and fellow actors Rana Daggubati and Navdeep have joined Priya Anand in raising awareness about the fund raising which Priya Anand had initiated.
Both the actors took to Twitter to appeal to their fans and followers to donate money which would in turn be used to educate the children. Needless to say, Priya Anand was extremely happy with this gesture. Currently, Priya Anand is shooting for Sharwanand’s Ko Ante Koti in Hyderabad. Anish Kuruvilla is directing the film and the film’s shooting is in the last stages.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?