In the past few years, Rana Daggubati has left no stone unturned to venture into new markets and try creating new content beyond films. While films like Baahubali and Ghazi gave him a pan-Indian reach, the actor now seems to have set his eyes on the global market.
The actor was recently in London to attend Samkarya UK 2017, a Bollywood and Tollywood fusion event, which also saw Adah Sharma and singer Revanth enthrall the audiences. Rana is also believed to have met the team at London Digital Movie & TV Studios, with whom he is going to work soon.
While he didn’t quite reveal what he is going to work on next, but Rana seems to be thrilled with the new opportunities coming his way from various corners. “On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!’ So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!,” Rana posted on Twitter. Now, we will have to wait and see what these opportunities are that Rana is referring to.
On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!' So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) September 3, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?