In the past few years, Rana Daggubati has left no stone unturned to venture into new markets and try creating new content beyond films. While films like Baahubali and Ghazi gave him a pan-Indian reach, the actor now seems to have set his eyes on the global market.
The actor was recently in London to attend Samkarya UK 2017, a Bollywood and Tollywood fusion event, which also saw Adah Sharma and singer Revanth enthrall the audiences. Rana is also believed to have met the team at London Digital Movie & TV Studios, with whom he is going to work soon.
While he didn’t quite reveal what he is going to work on next, but Rana seems to be thrilled with the new opportunities coming his way from various corners. “On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!’ So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!,” Rana posted on Twitter. Now, we will have to wait and see what these opportunities are that Rana is referring to.
On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!' So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) September 3, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies