In the past few years, Rana Daggubati has left no stone unturned to venture into new markets and try creating new content beyond films. While films like Baahubali and Ghazi gave him a pan-Indian reach, the actor now seems to have set his eyes on the global market.
The actor was recently in London to attend Samkarya UK 2017, a Bollywood and Tollywood fusion event, which also saw Adah Sharma and singer Revanth enthrall the audiences. Rana is also believed to have met the team at London Digital Movie & TV Studios, with whom he is going to work soon.
While he didn’t quite reveal what he is going to work on next, but Rana seems to be thrilled with the new opportunities coming his way from various corners. “On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!’ So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!,” Rana posted on Twitter. Now, we will have to wait and see what these opportunities are that Rana is referring to.
On the way back home from London. Too many new opportunities!' So much we can do in the global film world!! Updates soon!!
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) September 3, 2017
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact