Rana Daggubati’s health issues was in limelight for most part of 2019; however, the actor didn’t set the record straight about what exactly had happened to him. Meanwhile, he lost oodles of weight and surprised everyone in the first look of his upcoming trilingual film, Aranya, which has been directed by Prabhu Solomon.
Talking about his lean look in the film, in a recent interview, Rana said, “I had to sport a bulky and muscular look for Baahubali and I remained that way for 5 years. However, when I did a look test for Aranya, Prabhu Solomon wasn’t too happy with it and he wanted me to lose weight. I had to undergo a strict diet regimen, give up eating non-veg, and just run to lose muscle mass. On the whole, I ended up losing 30 kgs in the process.”
The actor is quite confident that the film will strike a chord with everyone. “Aranya is quite a relevant film and it will depict how we are destroying the environment for our own greed. It was such a revelation to be on the set everyday and observing elephants from close quarters. The film shoot has certainly changed me as a person,” Rana added. The film is slated for release in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on April 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?