Recently, Rana Daggubati revealed that he is playing AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. This is the first time that Rana is reprising the role of a living person. Rana even met the TDP Chief last week. However, Rana says he will not simply ape Chandrababu.
Talking about how he is preparing for the role in a latest interview with a popular national daily, Rana said that he is carefully observing Chandrababu’s news and video footage from the archives right from his days as a student leader. “For 25 years, I’ve seen Mr Naidu reign as a politician. He has had a great influence on our people and society,” said Rana.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel