Recently, Rana Daggubati revealed that he is playing AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. This is the first time that Rana is reprising the role of a living person. Rana even met the TDP Chief last week. However, Rana says he will not simply ape Chandrababu.
Talking about how he is preparing for the role in a latest interview with a popular national daily, Rana said that he is carefully observing Chandrababu’s news and video footage from the archives right from his days as a student leader. “For 25 years, I’ve seen Mr Naidu reign as a politician. He has had a great influence on our people and society,” said Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?