Recently, Rana Daggubati revealed that he is playing AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. This is the first time that Rana is reprising the role of a living person. Rana even met the TDP Chief last week. However, Rana says he will not simply ape Chandrababu.
Talking about how he is preparing for the role in a latest interview with a popular national daily, Rana said that he is carefully observing Chandrababu’s news and video footage from the archives right from his days as a student leader. “For 25 years, I’ve seen Mr Naidu reign as a politician. He has had a great influence on our people and society,” said Rana.
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay