When the drug scandal broke out a week ago, a section of media reported that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati too was among the celebrities who were served notices by the Telangana Excise Department. However, Rana’s father and senior producer Suresh Babu refuted the rumors right away.
And now, Rana opened up about the drug scandal in his latest interview to a national English news daily. “I jog for 20 km a day, I work out so much, so hard. To get into the shape I am in, it takes a strict diet regimen. What do you think is going to happen to all that effort if I do drugs?, the actor said”
Rana went on to say that a lot has been said about him and his family over these years and that he has learnt to take these rumors in his stride.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky
- Ajith’s Thala60 gets a striking title