It is a known fact Pawan Kalyan and Rana are doing the remake of Ayyapaum Koshiyum that was launched today. The film is a serious drama and will be filled with political touch.
This film will be made on a high scale and both the stars are being paid a bomb as their fee. The latest gossip going around is that Rana is being paid a whopping six crores as his remuneration. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over.
The shooting of this film will start in January and will be directed by Sagar Chandra. Sitara Entertainments is behind this film which has come of the known faces who will do key roles. The key casting of the film is on as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post