Young hunk Rana Daggubati has pegged his hopes on maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming police thriller ‘Department.’ The movie will hit the screens this summer and Rana is playing the role of a young and angry cop. Rana feels that the movie has the potential to be one of RGV’s best flicks. Rana is expecting this movie to give him the break in his Bollywood career.
The talented Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife. The movie is going to be a hardcore thriller with some riveting action sequences, say the unit members. Abhimanyu Singh, who gained a lot of acclaim for his extremely evil portrayal of Bukka Reddy in Raktha Charithra, will be seen in another villainous role in this movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors