Young hunk Rana Daggubati has pegged his hopes on maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming police thriller ‘Department.’ The movie will hit the screens this summer and Rana is playing the role of a young and angry cop. Rana feels that the movie has the potential to be one of RGV’s best flicks. Rana is expecting this movie to give him the break in his Bollywood career.
The talented Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife. The movie is going to be a hardcore thriller with some riveting action sequences, say the unit members. Abhimanyu Singh, who gained a lot of acclaim for his extremely evil portrayal of Bukka Reddy in Raktha Charithra, will be seen in another villainous role in this movie.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains