Like all other stars across the country, hero Rana Daggubati seems to be utilizing the free time well during the ongoing lockdown. Also, Rana seems to be planning a project which will be high on animation and VFX.
Before he became an actor, Rana used to head a VFX studio and worked on several big budget films. He seems to be rediscovering his love for animation and VFX now. The macho actor is tight-lipped about his pet project and he may come up with an official announcement at an appropriate time.
On the work front, Rana has Aranya ready for release, while Virata Parvam will be completed in a month’s time. He will also kick-start Hiranyakasipa later this year. This ambitious mythological epic will feature top-class VFX.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram