Rana Daggubati, one of the very few macho hunks in Telugu film industry, surprised everyone when he revealed his directorial aspirations. Speaking to a leading English news daily during the promotions of his latest Hindi release Baby, Rana said that he plans to turn director someday and that he will also continue producing films.
Rana also revealed a few interesting facts about his personal life and the camaraderie he shares with stars like Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Naga Chaitanya.The actor said that they all meet up and share the stories of their films at the very beginning, so they will have three other professional judgements on each others’ stories.
Rana’s ‘Baby’ has been declared a super hit, and the film is racing ahead at the box office with unanimous critical acclaim and positive word of mouth, among the general audience.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours