Rana has reportedly undergone a surgery after he injured his jaw while shooting for Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Buzz is that while shooting for the climax sequence of the film couple of weeks ago, he got punched on his jaw accidentally. Krish, the director of the film, halted the shooting for the day so that Rana could undergo treatment immediately, although Rana wanted to continue shooting.
Luckily, the actor had recovered soon and much to the surprise of the film unit, he landed the very next day to take part in the shooting. Earlier this year, he had injured his shoulder while shooting for another action sequence for the same film. It certainly looks like the heavy action sequences are taking a toll on his body. Nayanthara is playing the lead role opposite Rana in this film.
Saibaba Jagarlamudi is producing the film along with Y Rajeev Reddy. Mani Sharma is composing the music and V S Gnanasekhar is the cinematographer. The film’s post production has already begun and it’s expected to hit the screens in Telugu and Tamil later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback