Rana reveals how he trained for hours underwater and also had to look a bit lean to play a naval officer. A huge set was erected in Hyderabad and major of the film was shot in this set. The film will have some breath taking stunts in the film which have been designed on a huge scale.
The star hero also adds that it was quite difficult for him to get out of the Baahubali zone and play it real to make his role look quite original. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film is produced by PVP cinema and is up for a February second week release.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?