Rana Daggubatti is a jack of all trades. He is all over the country with films releasing in several languages. His new film, Ghazi is all set for a huge release this 17th of February and Rana is busy promoting the film all over.
The lanky star plays a naval officer and many do not know that half of the film is shot underwater. Rana reveals that as he is a certified scuba diver, his experience helped him a lot to perform all the stunts under water.
Rana says that Ghazi will have some breathtaking underwater visuals and he has worked very hard to perform them during the shoot. A huge set of the submarine was erected in RFC and Rana was on a special diet just to look his part.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is set for a release in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil simultaneously. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food