Rana Daggubatti is a jack of all trades. He is all over the country with films releasing in several languages. His new film, Ghazi is all set for a huge release this 17th of February and Rana is busy promoting the film all over.
The lanky star plays a naval officer and many do not know that half of the film is shot underwater. Rana reveals that as he is a certified scuba diver, his experience helped him a lot to perform all the stunts under water.
Rana says that Ghazi will have some breathtaking underwater visuals and he has worked very hard to perform them during the shoot. A huge set of the submarine was erected in RFC and Rana was on a special diet just to look his part.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is set for a release in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil simultaneously. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’