Participating in the ongoing Pro Kabaddi championship, macho actor Rana Daggubati revealed his dream role. The hunk said that he wants to play the iconic wrestler from Vizianagaram, Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu, also known as the Indian Hercules.
“He was given the title of Kaliyuga Bheema by King George V. I have grown up reading about him in text books and I’m researching the man. I’d love to play him on screen,” Rana said while speaking to the media.
Bollywood stars like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan have played gutsy wrestlers in their latest films and looks like Tollywood has a fitting reply to them in Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date