Hero Rana Daggubati’s trilingual film, Aranya, is slated to open in cinemas on March 26. The actor has been promoting the movie for the last few days. In a latest interview, Rana revealed how marriage and wife Miheeka have changed his life positively.
“It’s a great thing to be settled. I no longer take my work home. There’s a certain work-life balance that has come in with marriage. I would take some of my characters home because they were so complex. My wife’s presence has added calmness to my life. I no longer take the madness of my work home with me,” Rana told a popular English daily.
Rana got engaged to Miheeka Bajaj during the lockdown. The couple tied the knot in August last year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?