Ghazi is a war film which is mostly shot in a submarine and Rana reveals that it was quite tough to shoot indoors all the time. A huge set was built and the entire crew used to shoot for several days inside the set.
Rana says that after a point in time, everyone on the set started to get a bit frustrated as they would never get to see the sun and be shooting indoors. To overcome this, a plan was made where some outdoor scenes were included just to make things easy for the actors.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?