Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been part of hit period movies such as Baahubali, Ghazi and the ongoing bilingual, tentatively titled 1945. In his latest interview given to a popular media house, Rana revealed why he loves doing period movies.
The actor said that he is quite interested about “recreating certain time and era which today’s generations didn’t live and experience. Rana enjoys the process of making the audiences feel that era while watching these movies.
When asked if he is tired of doing the running-around-trees kind of movies, Rana said, “why should I do such films when there are enough people doing that already?”
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Ram Charan still vouches for Babai PK
- Akhil’s new makeover wows fans
- Upasna meets Bollywood biggie. Here’s why!