Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been part of hit period movies such as Baahubali, Ghazi and the ongoing bilingual, tentatively titled 1945. In his latest interview given to a popular media house, Rana revealed why he loves doing period movies.
The actor said that he is quite interested about “recreating certain time and era which today’s generations didn’t live and experience. Rana enjoys the process of making the audiences feel that era while watching these movies.
When asked if he is tired of doing the running-around-trees kind of movies, Rana said, “why should I do such films when there are enough people doing that already?”
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress