It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati will undergo an eye surgery in the US very soon. The macho actor has been experiencing severe discomfort in his right eye for the last few weeks. However, the surgery is delayed due to Rana’s high blood pressure levels.
Meanwhile, there have been several rumors that Rana has been suffering from kidney related ailments and that he has been in touch with a doctor in Singapore who had treated Rajinikanth a couple of years ago. But Rana has rubbished these reports as baseless rumors.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Rana said, “I am as fit and fine as ever. I do have some blood pressure issues that I’m currently addressing, and that has delayed my eye surgery, but that’s about it. There isn’t anything more to it.”
A few days ago, Rana’s father and senior producer Suresh Babu said in a media interaction that Rana’s high BP is a hereditary thing, as elders from Rana’s mother’s side have high blood pressure levels.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan