It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati will undergo an eye surgery in the US very soon. The macho actor has been experiencing severe discomfort in his right eye for the last few weeks. However, the surgery is delayed due to Rana’s high blood pressure levels.
Meanwhile, there have been several rumors that Rana has been suffering from kidney related ailments and that he has been in touch with a doctor in Singapore who had treated Rajinikanth a couple of years ago. But Rana has rubbished these reports as baseless rumors.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Rana said, “I am as fit and fine as ever. I do have some blood pressure issues that I’m currently addressing, and that has delayed my eye surgery, but that’s about it. There isn’t anything more to it.”
A few days ago, Rana’s father and senior producer Suresh Babu said in a media interaction that Rana’s high BP is a hereditary thing, as elders from Rana’s mother’s side have high blood pressure levels.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing