On the occasion of Bhogi, the makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period drama, Viraata Parvam, released a special poster wishing the fans a Happy Sankranthi. Both Rana and Sai Pallavi look lovely in this simple poster.
Viraata Parvam is based on the Naxalite movement in the early 90s Telangana. Both Rana and Sai Pallavi will be seen as Naxals in this Venu Udugula directorial. Priyamani, Nivetha Pethuraj, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra and others play crucial roles in the movie. Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling the film under Suresh Babu’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game