On the occasion of Bhogi, the makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period drama, Viraata Parvam, released a special poster wishing the fans a Happy Sankranthi. Both Rana and Sai Pallavi look lovely in this simple poster.
Viraata Parvam is based on the Naxalite movement in the early 90s Telangana. Both Rana and Sai Pallavi will be seen as Naxals in this Venu Udugula directorial. Priyamani, Nivetha Pethuraj, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra and others play crucial roles in the movie. Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling the film under Suresh Babu’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19