By now, it’s well known that Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi are coming together for a film. Venu Udugula of Needi Nadi Oke Katha fame will be helming this film, titled Virata Parvam 1992. The film is set in the early 90s Telangana with a Naxalite backdrop.
Now, the latest we hear is that this film will go on floors from the month of July. Sources reveal that Venu Udugula’s story and narration are going to have a realistic treatment. Bollywood actress Tabu will be making a comeback in Tollywood with the film. Suresh Babu will be bankrolling this untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller