Yesterday, we had revealed that Priyamani will be playing a key role in the film Virata Parvam which will feature Rana and Sai Pallavi. The pre-production is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will go on floors from June onwards.
The film is a period drama set in the rural villages of Telangana. Venu Udugula directs the film which will be made on a high budget. Rana will be seen as a student leader in this film.
The film is a love story based on true incidents. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part