Yesterday, we had revealed that Priyamani will be playing a key role in the film Virata Parvam which will feature Rana and Sai Pallavi. The pre-production is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will go on floors from June onwards.
The film is a period drama set in the rural villages of Telangana. Venu Udugula directs the film which will be made on a high budget. Rana will be seen as a student leader in this film.
The film is a love story based on true incidents. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia – Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination