Yesterday, we had revealed that Priyamani will be playing a key role in the film Virata Parvam which will feature Rana and Sai Pallavi. The pre-production is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will go on floors from June onwards.
The film is a period drama set in the rural villages of Telangana. Venu Udugula directs the film which will be made on a high budget. Rana will be seen as a student leader in this film.
The film is a love story based on true incidents. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena