Rana is reportedly in talks with Vishnuvardhan to play a small cameo in Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film, if the latest rumours are to be believed. Apparently, the actor met Vishnuvardhan recently when he went to Chennai and a section of media in Chennai has reported that he has already agreed to play this role. His scenes are likely to be canned in the first week of August. The untitled film stars Ajith, Nayanthara, Taapsee and Arya. AM Ratnam is producing this film and Yuvanshankar Raja is composing the music. Meanwhile, Rana will be making his full fledged debut in Tamil cinema with Krish’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, which is also being shot in Tamil. Incidentally, Nayanthara is also playing the lead role in this film.
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale