Rana Daggubati is a busy bee these days. Recently, he wrapped up shooting his part in Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film and currently, he is shooting for two Telugu film – Rudrama Devi and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Both the projects are being shot on a grand scale and Baahubali, in particular, has already become one of the most talking about films in recent times. Now, Rana has revealed that he’s going to team up with Hanu Raghavapudi, the director of Andhala Rakshashi for a new film. This untitled film is going to be produced under Suresh Productions banner and buzz is that it’ll be shot simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalized and it’s going to be an action and adventure drama. More details will be revealed soon. Apart from this film, Rana has also agreed to star in Selvaraghavan’s upcoming bilingual film.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive