Rana Daggubati is a busy bee these days. Recently, he wrapped up shooting his part in Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film and currently, he is shooting for two Telugu film – Rudrama Devi and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Both the projects are being shot on a grand scale and Baahubali, in particular, has already become one of the most talking about films in recent times. Now, Rana has revealed that he’s going to team up with Hanu Raghavapudi, the director of Andhala Rakshashi for a new film. This untitled film is going to be produced under Suresh Productions banner and buzz is that it’ll be shot simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalized and it’s going to be an action and adventure drama. More details will be revealed soon. Apart from this film, Rana has also agreed to star in Selvaraghavan’s upcoming bilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack