Rana Daggubati is back on the sets of his next Telugu film, Naa Ishtam. Few days ago, a song was shot in Araku and currently, action scenes are being shot in Ramoji Film City. Rana has been working in double shifts to complete the film soon. Genelia is the lead heroine in the film. Prakash Tholeti is directing the film and this is his debut film as a director. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri is composing the music. After this film, Rana will move on to Krish’s upcoming film Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation