After attaining nationwide popularity with the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati has been signing a handful of exciting projects in all the major film industries across the country. The latest update is that Rana has joined the cast of the just announced big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, Bhuj: The Pride of India.
In Bhuj, Rana plays a Colonel. The film has Ajay Devgn playing a squadron leader. Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will also do playing crucial roles in the movie. T-Series and Select Media Holding LLP will be jointly producing the film. Abhishek Dudhaiya will direct the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ likely to be out on this date?
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Brother Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream