After attaining nationwide popularity with the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati has been signing a handful of exciting projects in all the major film industries across the country. The latest update is that Rana has joined the cast of the just announced big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, Bhuj: The Pride of India.
In Bhuj, Rana plays a Colonel. The film has Ajay Devgn playing a squadron leader. Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will also do playing crucial roles in the movie. T-Series and Select Media Holding LLP will be jointly producing the film. Abhishek Dudhaiya will direct the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement