After attaining nationwide popularity with the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati has been signing a handful of exciting projects in all the major film industries across the country. The latest update is that Rana has joined the cast of the just announced big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, Bhuj: The Pride of India.
In Bhuj, Rana plays a Colonel. The film has Ajay Devgn playing a squadron leader. Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will also do playing crucial roles in the movie. T-Series and Select Media Holding LLP will be jointly producing the film. Abhishek Dudhaiya will direct the movie.
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend
- Kollywood directors celebrate Shankar’s silver jubilee