Rana starrer Aranya is making all the right noise ahead of its release on March 26. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film also stars Vishnu Vishal, Shriya Pilgaonkar, and Zoya Hussain. The film’s pre-release event was held today in Hyderabad, and Sekhar Kammula, Venkatesh graced the occasion.
Speaking at the event, Venkatesh said, “I have seen Rana act in films like Leader, Baahubali, Ghazi among others, and I was happy that he was learning and growing as an actor. When I saw the film last night, I was at loss of words. Rana left me stunned with his performance. He has gotten so immersed and involved in his character, and all his hard work is quite evident in the film. Aranya has an important message that we need to protect our forests and I hope that people like it too.”
Eros International has produced the film and Shantanu Moitra has scored the music. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on March 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP