Rana Daggubati has sustained a minor injury while rehearsing for S S Rajamouli’s upcoming film. Sources say that he was practising horse riding and accidentally fell from the horse. Although it was a minor injury, the makers didn’t want to take a chance and Rana was soon rushed to a private hospital in Hyderabad. Rana’s manager has confirmed to the media that there is no need to worry since Rana suffered a minor injury and he’s expected to return for more training tomorrow. The film’s principal shooting will officially begin from July 6 in Hyderabad. S S Rajamouli is going to direct the film and Shobu Yarlagadda will be producing it under Arka Media Works banner. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date