Tollywood action hero Rana Daggubatti, is currently busy shooting for his upcoming Hindi film ‘Baby’. Some action episodes on lead stars Akshay and Rana are currently being shot in a desert in Abu Dhabi. The temperatures in the region are soaring up to 49 degrees centigrade, and Rana is sweating it out for this tough schedule which will go till the month end.
This is Rana’s third Hindi film after Dum Maro Dum and Department. Directed by A Wednesday fame Neeraj Pandey, ‘Baby’ features model turned actress Madhurima Tuli and Taapsee Pannu as the female leads.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again