Tollywood action hero Rana Daggubatti, is currently busy shooting for his upcoming Hindi film ‘Baby’. Some action episodes on lead stars Akshay and Rana are currently being shot in a desert in Abu Dhabi. The temperatures in the region are soaring up to 49 degrees centigrade, and Rana is sweating it out for this tough schedule which will go till the month end.
This is Rana’s third Hindi film after Dum Maro Dum and Department. Directed by A Wednesday fame Neeraj Pandey, ‘Baby’ features model turned actress Madhurima Tuli and Taapsee Pannu as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s title poster sets a new record in Tollywood
- Exclusive Interview : Abhisehk Nama-Producers need to take more responsibility post-lockdown
- Biopic on Weightlifting legend Karnam Malleswari to be a pan-Indian biggie
- Vamsi Paidipally joins hands with Allu Aravind-Here’s why?
- Guess : Who is this gorgeous actress?
- Parasuram passes the initial test with flying colors