Macho man Rana Daggubati is essaying a crucial role in the movie ‘Baahubali’. Rana will be seen as Prabhas’s brother in this period drama and he is currently participating in the shoot at Ramoji Film City. Crucial scenes involving Rana and the other lead actors are being filmed currently.
Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Raja Matha in the film while Nasser and Sathyaraj will be seen in key roles. ‘Baahubali’ is gearing up for a release in 2015 and expectations are sky high on this project. Ace director S.S.Rajamouli is handling this movie and Arka Media banner is the production house behind the film.
M.M.Keeravani is composing the tunes while Senthil is handling the camera. Peter Heins is the fight master for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?