Meanwhile, the film’s actors Rana and Tamannaah will be unveiling a clothing line inspired by Baahubali. Both Rana and Tamannaah will be walking the ramp in a fashion show on April 7th as part of the inaugural ceremony.
Six designers named Anupama Dayal, Saurabh Kant Shrivastav, Mrinalini Gupta, Yogesh Chaudhary, Aparijita Toor and Sailex have designed these collections in association with an online shopping portal.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled