According to the ongoing reports, Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will soon be teaming up with star heroine Shruti Haasan for a Netflix series. Apparently, the streaming giant will be bankrolling this original series with a huge budget.
Furthermore, a top writer has been entrusted with the job of penning the script for this series. Details about the series’ director and other cast and crew members will be out in the coming days. Apart from Telugu, the series will also be released in Hindi and other major South Indian languages.
Currently, Rana is acting in Virata Parvam while Aranya is gearing up for its release. On the other hand, Shruti will next be seen in Krack, Laabam and Vakeel Saab.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Ram Charan in Acharya to be out on this date?
- Rashmika, Kiara, Pooja- Who will romance NTR?
- Salman’s Tiger 3 to be shot in these three Foreign locations
- Nithin’s three day AP/TG collections are here
- Nag’s Bangarraju gets a tentative release date
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside