While the entire nation is going berserk looking at the brilliance smeared all over in Baahubali’s trailer, one man is certainly happy to witness and cherish all the accolades the film is being showered with. He is Rana Daggubati, one of the film’s important characters. Apparently, Rana was the person who was instrumental in tying up Karan and Rajamouli to strike the Hindi distribution deal.
Even since Karan picked up the Hindi theatrical rights for a whopping price, there has been no looking back for the film in terms of getting a nationwide buzz, thanks to Karan’s popularity as a leading filmmaker in the country. Baahubali will release on 10th July in a record number of theaters across the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nepotism story- When Akshay Kumar was replaced by Ajay Devgan
- Poll : Which of these superstars should only stick to south cinema?
- DSP giving Pushpa’s music score a Pan-India appeal
- Vijay Deverakonda’s new pet dog becomes a hot topic
- Prabhas yet to sign this biggie?
- Mr Majnu’s Hindi version packs a punch amid COVID-19 scare