While the entire nation is going berserk looking at the brilliance smeared all over in Baahubali’s trailer, one man is certainly happy to witness and cherish all the accolades the film is being showered with. He is Rana Daggubati, one of the film’s important characters. Apparently, Rana was the person who was instrumental in tying up Karan and Rajamouli to strike the Hindi distribution deal.
Even since Karan picked up the Hindi theatrical rights for a whopping price, there has been no looking back for the film in terms of getting a nationwide buzz, thanks to Karan’s popularity as a leading filmmaker in the country. Baahubali will release on 10th July in a record number of theaters across the world.
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019