While the entire nation is going berserk looking at the brilliance smeared all over in Baahubali’s trailer, one man is certainly happy to witness and cherish all the accolades the film is being showered with. He is Rana Daggubati, one of the film’s important characters. Apparently, Rana was the person who was instrumental in tying up Karan and Rajamouli to strike the Hindi distribution deal.
Even since Karan picked up the Hindi theatrical rights for a whopping price, there has been no looking back for the film in terms of getting a nationwide buzz, thanks to Karan’s popularity as a leading filmmaker in the country. Baahubali will release on 10th July in a record number of theaters across the world.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar