Following the back-to-back blockbusters of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana is keen on scoring a hat-trick with his upcoming political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The film has already wrapped up its shooting.
In the film, Rana will be seen in the role of a politician named Jogendra. Unit sources say that Rana’s role will be quite enlightening and it will change the age-old ‘light le lo’ mindset among people.
Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady and Catherine Tresa will be seen in an important role. Teja has directed the movie and Suresh Babu, CH Bharath Chowdhary and V Kiran Reddy have jointly produced the film.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding