It’s raining offers for Rana Daggubati these days. From films to brand endorsements, the actor is ruling the roost, thanks to his growing popularity post Baahubali. The latest news is that Ramraj Cotton, one of the leading apparel brands in the country, has roped in Rana to be the brand ambassador for vests.
The deal was inked recently, and KR Nagarajan, the founder of Ramraj Cotton, expressed his happiness that Rana is going to be their brand ambassador even in the North Indian market.
Apart from this, Rana has also gathered a lot of stake in the sports entertainment arena. Apart from Pro Kabaddi, Rana is also supporting Telugu teams in Futsal and Boxing.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas