It’s raining offers for Rana Daggubati these days. From films to brand endorsements, the actor is ruling the roost, thanks to his growing popularity post Baahubali. The latest news is that Ramraj Cotton, one of the leading apparel brands in the country, has roped in Rana to be the brand ambassador for vests.
The deal was inked recently, and KR Nagarajan, the founder of Ramraj Cotton, expressed his happiness that Rana is going to be their brand ambassador even in the North Indian market.
Apart from this, Rana has also gathered a lot of stake in the sports entertainment arena. Apart from Pro Kabaddi, Rana is also supporting Telugu teams in Futsal and Boxing.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?