It’s raining offers for Rana Daggubati these days. From films to brand endorsements, the actor is ruling the roost, thanks to his growing popularity post Baahubali. The latest news is that Ramraj Cotton, one of the leading apparel brands in the country, has roped in Rana to be the brand ambassador for vests.
The deal was inked recently, and KR Nagarajan, the founder of Ramraj Cotton, expressed his happiness that Rana is going to be their brand ambassador even in the North Indian market.
Apart from this, Rana has also gathered a lot of stake in the sports entertainment arena. Apart from Pro Kabaddi, Rana is also supporting Telugu teams in Futsal and Boxing.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights