It looks like Rana’s fascination for period dramas isn’t going to end anytime soon. The actor who stunned everyone with his performance as Bhallaladeva in Baahubali 1 and 2, is currently shooting for a period drama which is set in 1945. Now, he has reportedly signed yet another film which is going to be a multi-lingual period drama.
Announcing details about his new project, Rana said that he’s going to play the role of Marthanda Varma, the king of Travancore, in his next film and it’ll be directed by K Madhu. However, it remains to be seen when this film will go on floors. Currently, it’s in pre-production stage.
“Anizham thirunal Marthanda Varma- the king of Travancore” is the character I tell a story as soon. PreProduction in progress. The film will be directed by K.Madhu written by Robin Thirumala and Seven arts Mohan is the line producer on the film!!,” Rana posted on Twitter.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites