It’s well-known that Rana Daggubati will be making his foray into Hollywood with a period film based in India. This film will be produced by a London-based production house and directed by Dhwanil Mehta. Titled Vijli: Mystery of the Phantom Ship, this film will go on floors in mid 2018.
As per the latest reports, Rana will be essaying the role of a scientist in Vijli. Vijli was a giant ship that disappeared with more than 700 passengers onboard off the coast of Saurashtra, Central India, in a cyclonic storm in November, 1888. Rana’s character will be on a mission to find out the reason behind the mysterious disappearance of Vijli.
Rana currently has his hands full with a web-series, Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Tamil and Malayalam versions and a couple of other projects in Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over