Way back in 2012, Rana Daggubati was supposed to make his Hollywood debut with a film titled A MomentaryLapse of Reason. The film was supposed to be directed by acclaimed Indian director Aditya Bhattacharya and produced by Hyderabad-based production house, Guru Films. However, the film was shelved for reasons unknown.
Now, Rana revealed during his recent media interaction that he has been offered to play an Islamic war-lord’s role in a Russian historic drama. However, Rana is tight-lipped about more details regarding his first international project.
On the other hand, Rana is keenly awaiting the release of Baahubali The Conclusion, which will hit the screens on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika’s engagement to be a strictly private affair
- Latest- Nithin to get married here
- Star hero wants CBI inquiry into Sushanth’s death
- Chay-Vikram Kumar film to go on floors during this time
- Sensational actress special song in Pushpa
- Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya’s release date confirmed