We all know that Rana Daggubatti is doing a film called Haathi Mere Sathi which is being made in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil currently. The latest we hear is that national award winner, Kalki Kanmani will be playing the lead in this film.
The makers felt that Kalki would be the perfect fit for the role and brought the talented actress on board. Many do not know that Kalki is born and brought up in Pondicherry and is from a French decent and knows Tamil quite well.
The film has completed its second schedule and has been titled Aranya in Telugu. Prabhu Solomon directs this film which is an adventure thriller.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood