Rana Daggubati will reportedly undergo an eye surgery in the US. For the last few days, the macho actor has been experiencing severe discomfort in his right eye. Rana was earlier operated at a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Although Rana decided to get operated as soon as possible, doctors are waiting for his High Blood Pressure to come down before proceeding with the operation. Recently, Rana took a short break from his shootings and went to the US for a couple of weeks for preliminary checkups.
Talking about Rana’s high blood pressure, Suresh Babu told a popular English daily, “It’s a hereditary thing. Elders from his mother’s side have high blood pressure levels.”
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?