Rana Daggubati will reportedly undergo an eye surgery in the US. For the last few days, the macho actor has been experiencing severe discomfort in his right eye. Rana was earlier operated at a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Although Rana decided to get operated as soon as possible, doctors are waiting for his High Blood Pressure to come down before proceeding with the operation. Recently, Rana took a short break from his shootings and went to the US for a couple of weeks for preliminary checkups.
Talking about Rana’s high blood pressure, Suresh Babu told a popular English daily, “It’s a hereditary thing. Elders from his mother’s side have high blood pressure levels.”
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das