Rana Daggubati will reportedly undergo an eye surgery in the US. For the last few days, the macho actor has been experiencing severe discomfort in his right eye. Rana was earlier operated at a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Although Rana decided to get operated as soon as possible, doctors are waiting for his High Blood Pressure to come down before proceeding with the operation. Recently, Rana took a short break from his shootings and went to the US for a couple of weeks for preliminary checkups.
Talking about Rana’s high blood pressure, Suresh Babu told a popular English daily, “It’s a hereditary thing. Elders from his mother’s side have high blood pressure levels.”
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film