Rajaratham the Telugu-Kannada bilingual starring Nirup Bhandari and Avanthika Shetty, has been making a lot of buzz for the last few months. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release tomorrow (March 23). Rajaratham, directed by acclaimed filmmaker Anup Bhandari, is a unique romantic comedy and a complete family entertainer.
Speaking at the film’s pre-release event, hero Nirup Bhandari said that Rajaratham is a story about a bus and that the film has a few surprises. Rana Daggubati has lent his voice for the bus character, thus playing the titular role. Thanking Rana for his gesture, hero Nirup revealed that when they approached Rana for the voice-over, he quite liked the idea and took no time to get on board. Apparently, it was Tamil star Arya, who’s also playing a special role in the movie, who suggested the Baahubali actor’s name to Rajaratham’s makers.
Popular overseas distribution house, Jollyhits, has bankrolled the movie, which is shot in Telugu and Kannada simultaneously. The film’s director Anup Bhandari himself has scored the music.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed