Ranarangam is just hours away from its release and is having a decent buzz all over. The latest we hear is that the pre-release business of the film has been locked for 16 crores worldwide.
The film has a crime backdrop and needs to click at any cost as Sharwa’s last film Padi Padi Leche Manasu was a big flop at the box office.
Also, Ranarangam has competition from Evaru which is also having a good buzz in the film circles. So, the film needs a good talk on the first day so that the following days will have good occupancy.
Sudheer Varma directs Ranarangam which has Kajal and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next
- Actor’s wedding called off?
- Tragedy in happening director’s house
- Star hero’s next to be completed in a single schedule
- This Bollywood star heroine was the original choice for Saaho?
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?