Ranarangam is just hours away from its release and is having a decent buzz all over. The latest we hear is that the pre-release business of the film has been locked for 16 crores worldwide.
The film has a crime backdrop and needs to click at any cost as Sharwa’s last film Padi Padi Leche Manasu was a big flop at the box office.
Also, Ranarangam has competition from Evaru which is also having a good buzz in the film circles. So, the film needs a good talk on the first day so that the following days will have good occupancy.
Sudheer Varma directs Ranarangam which has Kajal and Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film