It looks like hero Rana Daggubati’s adventures in the forests will continue for a while. He had spent several days in the thick forests of Thailand and Kerala for his soon-to-release action adventure, Aranya.
Now, Rana will continue to stay in the Vikarabad forests to wrap up the last schedule of his ongoing film, Virata Parvam. The film’s unit is shooting in a safety bubble in Vikarabad forests and no outsider is allowed to enter the bubble. This prompted Rana to join the team and stay with them until the shooting lasts.
Virata Parvam also stars Sai Pallavi, Priyamani, Nandita Das, Zarina Wahab and Eswari Rao and others in key roles. Venu Udugula is directing the movie and Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigaa Adigaa from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5