Rana’s upcoming trilingual film, titled as Aranya in Telugu, is reportedly based on a true story which happened few years ago in Assam. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film also has Vishnu Vishal and Kalki playing major roles.
Talking about the film, Prabhu Solomon revealed the storyline in a recent interview saying, “If Kumki explored the relationship between a mahout and his elephant, then Haathi Mere Saathi (Aranya in Telugu) is about man-animal conflicts. This story is based on a real event in which 20 elephants were orphaned near Kaziranga due to the actions of humans. The story focuses on how these elephants were rescued.”
In the film, Rana will be seen as a jungle man who comes to the rescue of the elephants and a rare bond is formed between them. The film is titled Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi, and the Tamil version is named Kaadan.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover