Rana’s upcoming trilingual film, titled as Aranya in Telugu, is reportedly based on a true story which happened few years ago in Assam. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film also has Vishnu Vishal and Kalki playing major roles.
Talking about the film, Prabhu Solomon revealed the storyline in a recent interview saying, “If Kumki explored the relationship between a mahout and his elephant, then Haathi Mere Saathi (Aranya in Telugu) is about man-animal conflicts. This story is based on a real event in which 20 elephants were orphaned near Kaziranga due to the actions of humans. The story focuses on how these elephants were rescued.”
In the film, Rana will be seen as a jungle man who comes to the rescue of the elephants and a rare bond is formed between them. The film is titled Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi, and the Tamil version is named Kaadan.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon