Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati has his hands full with several exciting projects in all the major film industries across the country. In summer, Rana signed a big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, titled Bhuj: The Pride of India.
The film’s shooting formalities kick-started today at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. In Bhuj: The Pride of India, Rana plays a Colonel in the Indian Army. The film also features Ajay Devgn playing a squadron leader.
Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will also be seen in crucial roles. T-Series and Select Media Holding LLP are jointly bankrolling the project.
Abhishek Dudhaiya is directing the film. Bhuj is slated for release on August 14, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?