Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati has his hands full with several exciting projects in all the major film industries across the country. In summer, Rana signed a big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, titled Bhuj: The Pride of India.
The film’s shooting formalities kick-started today at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. In Bhuj: The Pride of India, Rana plays a Colonel in the Indian Army. The film also features Ajay Devgn playing a squadron leader.
Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will also be seen in crucial roles. T-Series and Select Media Holding LLP are jointly bankrolling the project.
Abhishek Dudhaiya is directing the film. Bhuj is slated for release on August 14, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirms film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start